[neighborhood_page location=”MLSAreaMinor=78 – Wando/Cainhoy&78 – Wando/Cainhoy”]
Tailored Search Pages
Search The Blog
WORD ON THE CREEK
- Charleston Housing Market Update Mid-2017
- Volvo Plans Spurs Dramatic Growth in Summerville and Berkeley County
- New High Schools and Stadium For Mount Pleasant and Awendaw
- Charleston & Mount Pleasant Single Family Homes – Median Sales Prices Continues to Widen
- Doug Hall – Leverage Global Partners
- OUR COUNTDOWN TO THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!
- Preliminary Flood Maps Released For Charleston SC
- How to Set Your Home’s Initial List Price: Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Mount Pleasant New Home Construction Update
- How to Buy a Charleston Fixer Upper
- What is My Home Worth?
- March ’16 Real Estate Update
- Days on Market Lowest Ever in Some Markets
- Top Reasons For The Shortage of Homes For Sale in Charleston
- What is A Charleston Style Home? The “Single”
- Pat Conroy, The Voice of the South Carolina Coast
- Zillow Charleston – Try A Local Search, Local Intel Source Instead
- Marinas, Boat Ramps, & Parks in Charleston SC
- Life is Good on The Intracoastal Waterway
- Classic Southern Bungalows
- 7 steps to taking advantage of a VA loan August 18, 2017Veterans Affairs mortgage loans are making a comeback after being out of favor for several years.
- Where will mortgage rates head next week? August 17, 2017Mortgage experts predict what will happen to rates over the next week and why.
- Mortgage rates remain a bargain, but borrowers may need more coaxing August 17, 2017Rates are holding at low levels this week. So why aren't homebuyers biting?
- National mortgage rates for Aug. 16, 2017 August 16, 2017See rates from our survey of CDs, mortgages, home equity products, auto loans and credit cards.
- 6 vital things to do before you buy a home August 15, 2017You've decided to buy. Congrats! Now it's time to get your financial house in order.
- 5 mortgages that require little or no money down August 10, 2017Homebuyers can find mortgages that require a low-down payment or even no down payment.
- 5 tips for getting an amazing deal on a foreclosed home August 9, 2017Buying a foreclosure or short sale can be tricky. Follow these steps to ease the process.
- Mortgage rates stay low, but wary consumers could miss out August 9, 2017Though rates are holding steady, the housing market has more people frowning.
- How to tell an APR from a mortgage rate August 4, 2017The annual percentage rate is not your mortgage rate. Here's the difference and why it matters.
- Mortgage rates keep falling as buyers strain to take advantage August 3, 2017Mortgage rates are in a summer cooling trend, but homebuyers are still sweating.
- 30-year mortgage rate dips to 3.89% - Honolulu Star-Advertiser August 18, 2017Honolulu Star-Advertiser30-year mortgage rate dips to 3.89%Honolulu Star-AdvertiserThe rate on 30-year, fixed-rate mortgages slipped to 3.89 percent from 3.90 percent last week, according to mortgage buyer Freddie Mac. PrevNext. WASHINGTON >> Long-term U.S. mortgage rates edged lower this week. Mortgage buyer Freddie Mac said ...Average US mortgage rates edge lower; 30-year at 3.89 pct.Sentinel-TribuneMortgage rates move […]
- Key mortgage rates mixed for Friday - Bankrate.com August 18, 2017Bankrate.comKey mortgage rates mixed for FridayBankrate.comThat's obviously much higher than the monthly payment would be on a 30-year mortgage at that rate, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out several thousand dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest paid and build equity ...and more »
- We Uncovered the 5 Lowest 7-Year ARM Mortgage Rates - TheStreet.com August 17, 2017TheStreet.comWe Uncovered the 5 Lowest 7-Year ARM Mortgage RatesTheStreet.comThe 7-year ARMs are attractive to consumers, especially first-time homebuyers because the interest rates are lower, helping them save more money each month compared to the traditional 30-year mortgage. "You get what amounts to a fixed rate mortgage, ...
- Mortgage rates hold firm for Thursday - Bankrate.com August 17, 2017Bankrate.comMortgage rates hold firm for ThursdayBankrate.comMonthly payments on a 15-year fixed mortgage at that rate will cost around $691 per $100,000 borrowed. Yes, that payment is much bigger than it would be on a 30-year mortgage, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll save thousands of dollars over ...Freddie Mac: Mortgage rates continue to hold […]
- Mortgage rates drop for Tuesday - Bankrate.com August 15, 2017Bankrate.comMortgage rates drop for TuesdayBankrate.comMonthly payments on a 15-year fixed mortgage at that rate will cost around $689 per $100,000 borrowed. That's obviously much higher than the monthly payment would be on a 30-year mortgage at that rate, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll save ...and more »