Tailored Search Pages
Search The Blog
WORD ON THE CREEK
- Charleston Housing Market Update Mid-2017
- Volvo Plans Spurs Dramatic Growth in Summerville and Berkeley County
- New High Schools and Stadium For Mount Pleasant and Awendaw
- Charleston & Mount Pleasant Single Family Homes – Median Sales Prices Continues to Widen
- Doug Hall – Leverage Global Partners
- OUR COUNTDOWN TO THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!
- Preliminary Flood Maps Released For Charleston SC
- How to Set Your Home’s Initial List Price: Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Mount Pleasant New Home Construction Update
- How to Buy a Charleston Fixer Upper
- What is My Home Worth?
- March ’16 Real Estate Update
- Days on Market Lowest Ever in Some Markets
- Top Reasons For The Shortage of Homes For Sale in Charleston
- What is A Charleston Style Home? The “Single”
- Pat Conroy, The Voice of the South Carolina Coast
- Zillow Charleston – Try A Local Search, Local Intel Source Instead
- Marinas, Boat Ramps, & Parks in Charleston SC
- Life is Good on The Intracoastal Waterway
- Classic Southern Bungalows
- National mortgage rates for Oct. 18, 2017 October 18, 2017See rates from our survey of CDs, mortgages, home equity products, auto loans and credit cards.
- Where will mortgage rates head next week? September 28, 2017Mortgage experts predict what will happen to rates over the next week and why.
- 9 things to know about buying rental property with a VA loan September 26, 2017A lower-cost VA mortgage can finance investment property. Find out how it works.
- Ready to refi? This VA loan saves you time and money September 25, 2017If you're a veteran, reservist or on active duty, explore a VA rate-reduction refi.
- Should you skip the down payment on a VA home loan? September 22, 2017You don't have to make a down payment on a VA loan. See the pros and cons.
- 7 surprising facts about VA home loans September 18, 2017Did you know you can get a VA mortgage after bankruptcy? And that's not all.
- 11 must-do's for the first-time homebuyer September 14, 2017Here are steps you can take for making that big leap to homeownership.
- Getting a VA loan for a short sale September 14, 2017Getting a VA loan may not be the easiest way for a veteran to buy a short sale, but it can be done.
- 7 crucial facts about FHA loans September 11, 2017These loans require a minimum down payment of only 3.5 percent. Here's what else to know.
- Find out: What is a VA loan? September 11, 2017Buying a home? Find out if a VA loan is right for you.
- Long-term mortgage rates fall - The Durango Herald October 21, 2017Long-term mortgage rates fallThe Durango HeraldMortgage buyer Freddie Mac says the average rate on 30-year, fixed-rate mortgages fell to 3.88 percent from 3.91 percent last week. A year ago, the benchmark rate stood at 3.52 percent. The rate on 15-year, fixed-rate mortgages dipped to 3.19 percent ...
- US long-term mortgage rates fall; 30-year at 3.88 percent - New ... - New Jersey Herald October 20, 2017New Jersey HeraldUS long-term mortgage rates fall; 30-year at 3.88 percent - New ...New Jersey HeraldThis Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017, photo shows a home for sale in Fort Washington, Pa. On Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017, Freddie Mac reports on the week's average U.S. ...and more »
- Mortgage rates retreat for Friday - Bankrate.com - Bankrate.com October 20, 2017Bankrate.comMortgage rates retreat for Friday - Bankrate.comBankrate.comMultiple key mortgage rates ticked downward today. If you're in the market for a home loan, see what that means for you.Current Mortgage Rates at Wells, Chase Oct 20, 2017Modern ReadersBoA, Chase Current Mortgage Rates Friday Oct 20, 2017Finance Dailyall 12 news articles »
- How to deal with this retirement budget-buster - CBS News October 20, 2017CBS NewsHow to deal with this retirement budget-busterCBS NewsIf you decide to stay in your current house, resist the temptation to refinance with a 30-year mortgage, which could require payments into your 80s or 90s. Instead, investigate a 15-year fixed mortgage. Take the time to analyze your retirement savings ...October 18, 2017 Consumer Protection Principles: […]
- US long-term mortgage rates fall; 30-year at 3.88 percent - ABC News October 19, 2017Bankrate.comUS long-term mortgage rates fall; 30-year at 3.88 percentABC NewsOne point equals 1 percent of the loan amount. The average fee for a 30-year mortgage was unchanged from last week at 0.5 point. The fee on 15-year loans also remained at 0.5 point. The fee on adjustable five-year loans stayed at 0.4 point. 0 Shares […]