Tailored Search Pages
Search The Blog
WORD ON THE CREEK
- Charleston Housing Market Update Mid-2017
- Volvo Plans Spurs Dramatic Growth in Summerville and Berkeley County
- New High Schools and Stadium For Mount Pleasant and Awendaw
- Charleston & Mount Pleasant Single Family Homes – Median Sales Prices Continues to Widen
- Doug Hall – Leverage Global Partners
- OUR COUNTDOWN TO THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!
- Preliminary Flood Maps Released For Charleston SC
- How to Set Your Home’s Initial List Price: Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Mount Pleasant New Home Construction Update
- How to Buy a Charleston Fixer Upper
- What is My Home Worth?
- March ’16 Real Estate Update
- Days on Market Lowest Ever in Some Markets
- Top Reasons For The Shortage of Homes For Sale in Charleston
- What is A Charleston Style Home? The “Single”
- Pat Conroy, The Voice of the South Carolina Coast
- Zillow Charleston – Try A Local Search, Local Intel Source Instead
- Marinas, Boat Ramps, & Parks in Charleston SC
- Life is Good on The Intracoastal Waterway
- Classic Southern Bungalows
- Mortgage Rate Trend Index September 10, 2009Each week, Bankrate.com surveys experts to gauge which way interest rates are headed on mortgages.
- Interest Rate Roundup September 10, 2009See rates from our survey of CDs, mortgages, home equity products, auto loans and credit cards.
- Mortgage rates inch downward September 10, 2009Low rates and the first-time homebuyer tax credit -- and its Nov. 30 end -- are fueling home sales.
- Taylor, Bean update September 9, 2009Former Taylor, Bean & Whitaker customers may get replacement checks; mortgage rates prediction.
- Will new rules delay home loan closings? September 8, 2009Improved disclosure rules could provide relief from high fees, but may slow down closings.
- Key mortgage rates mixed for Friday - Bankrate.com June 23, 2017Bankrate.comKey mortgage rates mixed for FridayBankrate.comThat may squeeze your monthly budget than a 30-year mortgage would, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out several thousand dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest paid and build equity much more quickly.30-year mortgage rates remain below 4 percentThe Columbus Dispatch5 Lowest […]
- Mortgage rates move up for Thursday - Bankrate.com June 22, 2017Bankrate.comMortgage rates move up for ThursdayBankrate.comThe bigger payment may be a little tougher to find room for in your monthly budget than a 30-year mortgage payment would, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out several thousand dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest ...and more »
- A villain of the housing crash makes a comeback - CBS News June 21, 2017Modern ReadersA villain of the housing crash makes a comebackCBS NewsAccording to a study by the Federal Reserve, ARMs are a play on rising interest rates. When rates are low, as they have been for many years, homebuyers prefer a fixed-rate 30-year mortgage. But the Fed is gradually raising interest rates due to an ...Now […]
- Mortgage rates slide for Tuesday - Bankrate.com June 20, 2017Bankrate.comMortgage rates slide for TuesdayBankrate.comThat may put more pressure on your monthly budget than a 30-year mortgage would, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out several thousand dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest paid and build equity much more rapidly.30 Year Mortgage Rates at Commerce, BMO Harris […]
- 5 Lowest 15-Year Mortgage Rates - TheStreet.com June 19, 2017TheStreet.com5 Lowest 15-Year Mortgage RatesTheStreet.comObtaining a 15-year fixed rate mortgage instead of a traditional 30-year mortgage means homeowners can save thousands of dollars in interest. One drawback of a 15-year mortgage is that consumers will be locked into higher monthly payments compared to ...