MARINAS, BOAT RAMPS, & PARKS IN CHARLESTON SC
Charleston has a variety of facilities for boaters, fisherman, paddlers, and sailors of all stripes. It can be an overwhelming chore to figure out the best locations to tie-up or put-in your boat. We created this map to help you identify options that may or may not work for you, depending on the nature of your marine vessel. In addition to boaters, there are also a bevy of spots for anglers to cast a line out from a public dock or pier. Many of the locations have links to the corresponding owner’s website. Below the map you will find a list of useful links for many of these sites.
If you have any updates to suggest, feel free to contact me below.
Helpful Boating Links for Charleston SC
Charleston County Parks
Charleston County Public Boat Landings
- Buck Hall Landing. US Forest Service landing. Buck Hall Landing Road, off Hwy US
17, on Intracoastal Waterway.
- Moore’s Landing. County landing. End of County Road 1170, off County Road 584, on
- Claude M. Blanchard, Jr. Landing, (Paradise Island) Landing. County landing. End
of County Road 1453, off Highway US 17, on Wando River.
- Shem Creek Landing. County landing. End of Mill Street, Mt. Pleasant, SC, on Shem
- J. Mitchell Graham (Remleys Point) Landing. County landing. off Mathis Ferry Road,
Mt. Pleasant, SC, on Wando River.
- Ralph M. Hendricks (Virginia Avenue) Landing. City of Charleston landing. On
Virginia Avenue, North Charleston, SC, on Cooper River.
- County Farm Landing. County landing. Off Leeds Avenue, off Interstate-526, on the
- Pierpont Landing. County landing. End of Parsons Road, North Charleston, on
Church Creek on Ashley River.
- Flynn Street Landing. County landing. At Wando Woods, North Charleston, on Ashley
- Richard E. Seabrook (Wappoo Cut) Landing. County landing. Off State Road 171,
Charleston, on Wappoo Creek.
- W. Lloyd Fleming (Riverland Terrace) Landing. County landing. Off State Road 700,
James Island, on Wappoo Creek, Elliott Cut.
- John F. Seignious (Folly River) Landing. County landing. Off State Road 171,
Folly Beach, SC, on Folly River.
- Battery Island (Sol Legare) Landing. County landing. End of County Road 632, Sol Legare
Island, on the Stono River.
- John P. Limehouse Landing. County landing. Off County Road 20 (Main Road), Johns
Island, on the Stono River.
- Bulow Landing. County landing. End of Bulow Landing Road, off Highway US 17,
Red Top, SC, on Rantowles Creek.
- Cherry Point Landing. County landing. End of County Road 1767, off State Road
700, Rockville, Wadmalaw Island, SC, on Bohicket Creek.
- Toogoodoo Landing. County landing. End of County Road 636 (Parishville
Road), off State Road 162, Yonges Island, on Toogoodoo Creek.
- Steamboat Landing. County landing. End of Steamboat Landing Road 968, off
State Road 174, Edisto Island, on North Edisto River.
- Dawho Landing. County landing. Off State Road 174, Little Edisto Island, on
- Boat Ramp at Charleston City Marina. At City Marina, off Lockwood Boulevard, on
Ashley River. Public access, private lease ramp, limited parking.
- Breach Inlet Boat Ramp. Isle of Palms Marina. Off State Road 703, on Breach Inlet.
- Wild Dunes Yacht Harbor Landing. Off State Road 703, Isle of Palms, on the
- Buzzard’s Roost Landing. Buzzard’s Roost Marina. Off State Road 700 (Maybank Highway),
Johns Island, SC, on Stono River.
- Folly Marina Boat Ramp. West end of Folly Beach, on Folly River.
- Bushy Park Landing. County and Department of Natural Resources landing. On Highway
SC 503, 0.6 miles north of County Road 29, on Cooper and Back rivers.
- Detco Boat Landing. Gregory Texaco landing. Off Hwy SC 41, Cainhoy, SC, on
CHARLESTON REAL ESTATE MAP SEARCH
Realtor, Dunes Properties, Member of the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors,
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
NOAA Buoy Observations at Folly Island