Tailored Search Pages
Search The Blog
WORD ON THE CREEK
- Charleston Housing Market Update Mid-2017
- Volvo Plans Spurs Dramatic Growth in Summerville and Berkeley County
- New High Schools and Stadium For Mount Pleasant and Awendaw
- Charleston & Mount Pleasant Single Family Homes – Median Sales Prices Continues to Widen
- Doug Hall – Leverage Global Partners
- OUR COUNTDOWN TO THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!
- Preliminary Flood Maps Released For Charleston SC
- How to Set Your Home’s Initial List Price: Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Mount Pleasant New Home Construction Update
- How to Buy a Charleston Fixer Upper
- What is My Home Worth?
- March ’16 Real Estate Update
- Days on Market Lowest Ever in Some Markets
- Top Reasons For The Shortage of Homes For Sale in Charleston
- What is A Charleston Style Home? The “Single”
- Pat Conroy, The Voice of the South Carolina Coast
- Zillow Charleston – Try A Local Search, Local Intel Source Instead
- Marinas, Boat Ramps, & Parks in Charleston SC
- Life is Good on The Intracoastal Waterway
- Classic Southern Bungalows
- 7 steps to taking advantage of a VA loan August 18, 2017Veterans Affairs mortgage loans are making a comeback after being out of favor for several years.
- Where will mortgage rates head next week? August 17, 2017Mortgage experts predict what will happen to rates over the next week and why.
- Mortgage rates remain a bargain, but borrowers may need more coaxing August 17, 2017Rates are holding at low levels this week. So why aren't homebuyers biting?
- National mortgage rates for Aug. 16, 2017 August 16, 2017See rates from our survey of CDs, mortgages, home equity products, auto loans and credit cards.
- 6 vital things to do before you buy a home August 15, 2017You've decided to buy. Congrats! Now it's time to get your financial house in order.
- 5 mortgages that require little or no money down August 10, 2017Homebuyers can find mortgages that require a low-down payment or even no down payment.
- 5 tips for getting an amazing deal on a foreclosed home August 9, 2017Buying a foreclosure or short sale can be tricky. Follow these steps to ease the process.
- Mortgage rates stay low, but wary consumers could miss out August 9, 2017Though rates are holding steady, the housing market has more people frowning.
- How to tell an APR from a mortgage rate August 4, 2017The annual percentage rate is not your mortgage rate. Here's the difference and why it matters.
- Mortgage rates keep falling as buyers strain to take advantage August 3, 2017Mortgage rates are in a summer cooling trend, but homebuyers are still sweating.
- Since last total eclipse, DC-area home prices have risen … astronomically - WTOP August 21, 2017WTOPSince last total eclipse, DC-area home prices have risen … astronomicallyWTOPAs of last week, a 30-year mortgage averaged 3.89 percent. That means the monthly payment on a $56,000 house in 1979 was $615. The monthly payment on a $256,000 mortgage today would be $1,063, less than twice an average house payment four ...
- Tips on how you can pay off your mortgage early - Knoe.com August 21, 2017Knoe.comTips on how you can pay off your mortgage earlyKnoe.comMonroe, LA (KNOE) - Kelly always recommends a 15 or 30 year fixed mortgage. Also, if you do choose to get the 30 year mortgage we encourage you to pay it off early by paying one extra note a year. In 1929 only 2% of homes […]
- Mortgage rates move down for Monday - Bankrate.com August 21, 2017Bankrate.comMortgage rates move down for MondayBankrate.comThat's clearly much higher than the monthly payment would be on a 30-year mortgage at that rate, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out several thousand dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest paid and build equity ...Another week, another drop in US […]
- Average US mortgage rates edge lower; 30-year at 3.89 pct. - KRQE News 13 August 19, 2017KRQE News 13Average US mortgage rates edge lower; 30-year at 3.89 pct.KRQE News 13The average fee for a 30-year mortgage was 0.4 point, down from 0.5 point last week. The fee on 15-year loans was unchanged at 0.5 point. Rates on adjustable five-year loans rose to 3.16 percent from 3.14 percent last week. The fee […]
- Key mortgage rates mixed for Friday - Bankrate.com August 18, 2017Bankrate.comKey mortgage rates mixed for FridayBankrate.comThat's obviously much higher than the monthly payment would be on a 30-year mortgage at that rate, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out several thousand dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest paid and build equity ...and more »