Tailored Search Pages
Search The Blog
WORD ON THE CREEK
- Charleston Housing Market Update Mid-2017
- Volvo Plans Spurs Dramatic Growth in Summerville and Berkeley County
- New High Schools and Stadium For Mount Pleasant and Awendaw
- Charleston & Mount Pleasant Single Family Homes – Median Sales Prices Continues to Widen
- Doug Hall – Leverage Global Partners
- OUR COUNTDOWN TO THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!
- Preliminary Flood Maps Released For Charleston SC
- How to Set Your Home’s Initial List Price: Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Mount Pleasant New Home Construction Update
- How to Buy a Charleston Fixer Upper
- What is My Home Worth?
- March ’16 Real Estate Update
- Days on Market Lowest Ever in Some Markets
- Top Reasons For The Shortage of Homes For Sale in Charleston
- What is A Charleston Style Home? The “Single”
- Pat Conroy, The Voice of the South Carolina Coast
- Zillow Charleston – Try A Local Search, Local Intel Source Instead
- Marinas, Boat Ramps, & Parks in Charleston SC
- Life is Good on The Intracoastal Waterway
- Classic Southern Bungalows
- How to dump private mortgage insurance ASAP June 23, 2017Take these measures to get rid of that pesky private mortgage insurance.
- Where will mortgage rates head next week? June 22, 2017Mortgage experts predict what will happen to rates over the next week and why.
- National mortgage rates for June 21, 2017 June 22, 2017See rates from our survey of CDs, mortgages, home equity products, auto loans and credit cards.
- Mortgage rates bounce slightly, ending a 5-week slide June 22, 2017Mortgage rates are a little higher this week but remain almost surprisingly low.
- Screen tough guy Chuck Norris sells Dallas home June 17, 2017Martial arts TV and movie star chopped the price on this ranch home before it sold.
- Mortgage rates remain at attractive, 7-month lows June 15, 2017As rates stay down, lenders are ready to let borrowers go a bit deeper into debt.
- Buying a home? What to expect when you're closing June 15, 2017You're about to close on your next home. Here's what to take and what will happen.
- Wake up, it's refi time: Mortgage rates hit 7-month low June 8, 2017Mortgage rates have fallen, and now a lot of loans are ripe for refinancing again.
- The nuts and bolts of home construction loans June 6, 2017Want a house built just for you? Financing can be complicated. Here are the basics.
- 7 VA home loan tips for military women June 6, 2017VA mortgages require no money down. See if that offer comes with any strings.
- Key mortgage rates mixed for Friday - Bankrate.com June 23, 2017Bankrate.comKey mortgage rates mixed for FridayBankrate.comThat may squeeze your monthly budget than a 30-year mortgage would, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out several thousand dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest paid and build equity much more quickly.30-year mortgage rates remain below 4 percentThe Columbus Dispatch5 Lowest […]
- Mortgage rates move up for Thursday - Bankrate.com June 22, 2017Bankrate.comMortgage rates move up for ThursdayBankrate.comThe bigger payment may be a little tougher to find room for in your monthly budget than a 30-year mortgage payment would, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out several thousand dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest ...and more »
- A villain of the housing crash makes a comeback - CBS News June 21, 2017Modern ReadersA villain of the housing crash makes a comebackCBS NewsAccording to a study by the Federal Reserve, ARMs are a play on rising interest rates. When rates are low, as they have been for many years, homebuyers prefer a fixed-rate 30-year mortgage. But the Fed is gradually raising interest rates due to an ...Now […]
- Mortgage rates slide for Tuesday - Bankrate.com June 20, 2017Bankrate.comMortgage rates slide for TuesdayBankrate.comThat may put more pressure on your monthly budget than a 30-year mortgage would, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out several thousand dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest paid and build equity much more rapidly.30 Year Mortgage Rates at Commerce, BMO Harris […]
- 5 Lowest 15-Year Mortgage Rates - TheStreet.com June 19, 2017TheStreet.com5 Lowest 15-Year Mortgage RatesTheStreet.comObtaining a 15-year fixed rate mortgage instead of a traditional 30-year mortgage means homeowners can save thousands of dollars in interest. One drawback of a 15-year mortgage is that consumers will be locked into higher monthly payments compared to ...