Tailored Search Pages
Search The Blog
WORD ON THE CREEK
- Charleston Housing Market Update Mid-2017
- Volvo Plans Spurs Dramatic Growth in Summerville and Berkeley County
- New High Schools and Stadium For Mount Pleasant and Awendaw
- Charleston & Mount Pleasant Single Family Homes – Median Sales Prices Continues to Widen
- Doug Hall – Leverage Global Partners
- OUR COUNTDOWN TO THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!
- Preliminary Flood Maps Released For Charleston SC
- How to Set Your Home’s Initial List Price: Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Mount Pleasant New Home Construction Update
- How to Buy a Charleston Fixer Upper
- What is My Home Worth?
- March ’16 Real Estate Update
- Days on Market Lowest Ever in Some Markets
- Top Reasons For The Shortage of Homes For Sale in Charleston
- What is A Charleston Style Home? The “Single”
- Pat Conroy, The Voice of the South Carolina Coast
- Zillow Charleston – Try A Local Search, Local Intel Source Instead
- Marinas, Boat Ramps, & Parks in Charleston SC
- Life is Good on The Intracoastal Waterway
- Classic Southern Bungalows
- National mortgage rates for Oct. 18, 2017 October 18, 2017See rates from our survey of CDs, mortgages, home equity products, auto loans and credit cards.
- Where will mortgage rates head next week? September 28, 2017Mortgage experts predict what will happen to rates over the next week and why.
- 9 things to know about buying rental property with a VA loan September 26, 2017A lower-cost VA mortgage can finance investment property. Find out how it works.
- Ready to refi? This VA loan saves you time and money September 25, 2017If you're a veteran, reservist or on active duty, explore a VA rate-reduction refi.
- Should you skip the down payment on a VA home loan? September 22, 2017You don't have to make a down payment on a VA loan. See the pros and cons.
- 7 surprising facts about VA home loans September 18, 2017Did you know you can get a VA mortgage after bankruptcy? And that's not all.
- 11 must-do's for the first-time homebuyer September 14, 2017Here are steps you can take for making that big leap to homeownership.
- Getting a VA loan for a short sale September 14, 2017Getting a VA loan may not be the easiest way for a veteran to buy a short sale, but it can be done.
- 7 crucial facts about FHA loans September 11, 2017These loans require a minimum down payment of only 3.5 percent. Here's what else to know.
- Find out: What is a VA loan? September 11, 2017Buying a home? Find out if a VA loan is right for you.
- US long-term mortgage rates fall; 30-year at 3.88 percent - ABC News October 19, 2017Bankrate.comUS long-term mortgage rates fall; 30-year at 3.88 percentABC NewsOne point equals 1 percent of the loan amount. The average fee for a 30-year mortgage was unchanged from last week at 0.5 point. The fee on 15-year loans also remained at 0.5 point. The fee on adjustable five-year loans stayed at 0.4 point. 0 Shares […]
- Should I Choose a 15- or 30-year Mortgage? - Lansing State Journal October 19, 2017Lansing State JournalShould I Choose a 15- or 30-year Mortgage?Lansing State JournalWhen it comes to mortgages, the industry standard seems to be the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage. While the majority of borrowers -- more than 85 percent -- chose this option, the 30-year's less popular sibling, the 15-year fixed mortgage, has gained a ...and more »
- The one man in Dallas that helps decide your mortgage, auto, student loan rates - mySanAntonio.com October 18, 2017mySanAntonio.comThe one man in Dallas that helps decide your mortgage, auto, student loan ratesmySanAntonio.comThe typical 30-year mortgage gets refinanced, or the home sells, long before 30 years are up — which is why mortgage bonds — and loans — are closely tied to the 10-year Treasury yields. But changes to the federal funds rate spreads […]
- Refinance mortgage rate falls for Wednesday - Bankrate.com October 18, 2017Bankrate.comRefinance mortgage rate falls for WednesdayBankrate.comThat's obviously much higher than the monthly payment would be on a 30-year mortgage at that rate, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out thousands of dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest paid and build equity much ...and more »
- Refinance rates fall for Tuesday - Bankrate.com October 17, 2017Bankrate.comRefinance rates fall for TuesdayBankrate.comThe bigger payment may be a little harder to find room for in your monthly budget than a 30-year mortgage payment would, but it comes with some big advantages: You'll come out thousands of dollars ahead over the life of the loan in total interest paid ...